Filter Gauge Tube:
- For 2A Thermocouple and 4A Convection Sensors
- PERFORMANCE – Designed to trap solid particles and condensable gases to minimize sensor contamination.
- DESIGN – Cost effective Nickel-plated Brass & Rugged stainless steel construction with simple design for easy operation.
- ECONOMY – Cost effective solution. Prolongs the life of the sensor by minimizing contaminants.
- DURABILITY – Simple, rugged, reliable.
The sensor filter is designed to trap solid particles, condensable gases, pump oil droplets which may enter the sensor and contaminate the elements. It consists of three stage optically dense baffle and should be installed between the sensor tube and vacuum chamber. The connection is an 1/8” NPT fitting. The filter may be installed in any position although the most effective is vertical with the threads downward.
It is recommended that the filter be removed and cleaned periodically with benzene or other solvent followed with an acetone rinse and blown out with compressed air. Use of the filter is recommended in any system where the thermocouple sensor is subject to contamination from the system. It is effective in prolonging the life of the sensor and it is not itself expendable.
|Filter Gauge Tube 1/8” NPT||2-2100-50|
|Filter Gauge Tube 3/8 Straight Thru||2-2100-98|