3F Mini BA:
- Miniature Bayard-Alpert Hot Ionization Sensor
- Range: (1x10-2 to 2 x10-10 Torr)
- Wide Measurement Range
- Small compact size and can be used in any orientation
- Extended life with dual Yttria coated and supported filaments
- Rugged all stainless steel construction ideal for most industrial applications
- Exceptionally low X‐Ray limit of less than 1 x 10‐10 Torr
- Turn on at high pressure without degrading filament
The Televac model 3F Mini Bayard Alpert Hot Ionization sensor maximizes performance with proven accuracy and unmatched durability in high vacuums.
The miniature sensor all metal rugged construction is ideal for most applications, with the primary enclosure and many of the internal elements fabricated of 304 stainless steel. The dual filaments are Yttria coated Iridium and are individually supported to provide uniform output over variations in temperature and age and exhibit less calibration error. Coated Iridium filaments tend to withstand pressure bursts with a robustness not possible with lesser materials. The typical user should experience a filament lifetime of 10,000 hours. The precision ion collector is 0.004” diameter, decreasing the x-ray limit of the sensor.
- Analytical Instruments
- Decorative Coating
- Electron Microscopy
- Environmental Simulation
- High Energy Physics
- Illumination Product Mfg.
- Magnetic Media Mfg.
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Optical & Functional Coating
- Physical Vapor Deposition
- Semiconductor Device Mfg.
- Surface Science
- Thermal Processing
- Thin Film Deposition