7E Cold Cathode:
- Cold Cathode Sensor
- Range: (10-8 to 10-2 Torr)
- Patented Double-Inverted Magnetron technology
- Increased sensitivity - 6.5 amps/Torr at 10-6 Torr
- Fast restart at high vacuum
- Reduced external magnetic field
- 7ER designed with electronic modules for remote applications
The patented TELEVAC Cold Cathode Ion Sensors have proven accuracy at ultra-high vacuums. They are highly sensitive and will maintain their discharge to much lower pressures. Moreover, while other sensors, such as Bayard-Alpert, experience X-ray-induced errors, TELEVAC Cold Cathode sensors produce no X-rays as part of the measuring process. Furthermore, there are now electron-stimulated desorption errors.
TELEVAC Cold Cathode Sensors are particularly advantageous in aggressive chemical or heavy industrial environments – there is no filament to degrade or burn-out. While Bayard-Alpert sensors are typically tossed out in industrial processing applications, a TELEVAC Cold Cathode Sensor is simply cleaned for like-new performance.
7E Cold Cathode Double Inverted Magnetron
(10-2 to 10-11 Torr)
|GAUGE TUBE 7E SS 1" STR||2-2142-013||GAUGE TUBE 7E SS NW 40||2-2142-032|
|GAUGE TUBE 7E SS 2 3/4 CF||2-2142-052|
|GAUGE TUBE 7E SS NW 25||2-2142-031|