ETI Hot Cathode:
- Tubulation: 3/4", 1" Pyrex® or Nonex® Glass or 3/4", 1" Kovar®,
flanges are available
- Envelope: Nonex® 7720 Glass
- Mounting Position: Vertical
- Collector: .005" Tungsten
- Filament: Thoria-Coated Iridium or Tungsten
- Grid: Tungsten helix configuration
- Sensitivity for N2: 10/Torr
- X-ray Limit: 2 x 10-10 Torr
- Operating Pressure: 2 x 10-10 to 1 x 10-3 Torr
- Electron Bombardment Degas: 70 Watts
- Resistance Heated Degas: 6.3 to 7.5 volts @ 10 amps
- Bake-out Temperature: 250°C
Ionization Gauge Type 4336 - The ETI 4336 Series of Ionization Gauges are Bayard-Alpert gauges available either with a burn-out-resistant, iridium-coated filament, or two tungsten filaments. ETI was the first to incorporate a bi-filar design grid in its Bayard-Alpert gauges. Through this design, only one-half of the grid weight is suspended on each support, thereby making it more "sag resistant" during frequent outgassing conditions.
- Pyrex® is a registered trademark of Corning.
- Nonex® is a registered trademark of Corning.
- Kovar® is a registered trademark of Westinghouse Electric Corp.