ETI Hot Cathode:
- Connection: 3/4", 1" Pyrex® or Nonex® Glass or 3/4", 1" Kovar®, flanges are available
- Envelope: Nonex, platinum-coated interior
- Mounting Position: Vertical
- Collector: .005" Tungsten
- Filament: Thoria-Coated Iridium
- Grid: Tungsten helix configuration
- Sensitivity for N2: 8/Torr
- X-ray Limit: 4 x 10-10 Torr
- Operating Pressure: 1 x 10-10 to 1 x 10-1 Torr
- Electron Bombardment Degas: 70 Watts
- Resistance Heated Degas: 6.3 to 7.5 volts @ 10 amps
- Bake-out Temperature: 250°C
The ETI 8136 is a broad range Bayard-Alpert gauge. The special fabricated gauge elements and burn-out resistant, thoria-coated iridium filament enable this gauge to operate up to 1 x 10-1 Torr. This gauge is likewise available in a long-life version that is position independent.
- Pyrex® is a registered trademark of Corning.
- Nonex® is a registered trademark of Corning.
- Kovar® is a registered trademark of Westinghouse Electric Corp.