- Miniature Bayard Alpert Ionization Active Vacuum Gauge
(1x10-2 to 2x10-10 Torr)
- Wide Range: Measures from 1x10-2 to 2x10-10 Torr
- High Performance: Dual, coated and supported filaments for maximum life. Exceptionally low x-ray limit of < 1x10-10 Torr. One button electronic selection of filament
- UHV Compatible: CF type seals and 10-11 std. cc/sec. (He) leak rate ensures reliable UHV operation
- Reliable Service: Simple design means trouble-free years of productive use in the most difficult applications
- Bakeable: to 200°C (sensor only)
- Emission Current: Selectable
- Pressure Display: Four digit LED
- Degas: Time Selectable
- Setpoints: Dual TTL setpoints for process control
- Digital Communication: RS232/485
- Power Input: 11.5 to 30 VDC control interface power switch.
The MP3DR is a miniature Bayard-Alpert high vacuum sensor and integral control electronics in a compact envelope. It is designed to be closely coupled to the user’s vacuum system and to provide a local pressure indication and/or digital interface to a computer control system. The MP3DR derives its performance strength from Televac’s cutting edge miniature Bayard-Alpert ionization sensor and user-friendly operation from its intuitive control and display interface.